Thursday, June 2, 2011

Current Priorities

Today, June 2nd, was a day of quiet preparations. I spent most of the day on the computer, first troubleshooting the problem with this blog not opening for many of my intended readers and then writing to as many of my friends and relatives as I could. I believe the blog problem is now fixed. This is a critical issue, in my mind, because I want to be able to communicate to those who will be following our progress that we are getting closer to appearing before them in person with each passing day. Those of you following from a distance may have wanted to follow our progress by sticking push-pins in a map of the world. I had to fix the blog problem so you wouldn't be deprived of that. Seriously, I could have found a work-around, but I was counting on the blog to work. And now [I hope] it does.

Razelle, in the meantime, has been organizing and packing the things we will be taking in the different bags we will pack with all our stuff. These are the things she finds herself most preoccupied with. This is how we have divided the labor between us and it works very well. Each is enjoying the aspect he or she has chosen.

So these are our current priorities: packing carefully, going over our lists carefully, and preparing the road ahead to make sure we haven't forgotten anything or anybody.

There are a lot of items and people on these lists to keep track of.

1 comment:

Joel said...

Hi Cuz!

Take a look at this video to see if you can map and track the adventure. Looking forward to seeing you two!

Love,
Joel

http://maps.google.com/help/maps/mymaps/create.html